Safety first, always
All Cookin food creators go through a careful review process and are required to pass an Ontario Ministry of Health accredited Food Handlers Certification course prior to cooking their first dish on the platform. Every cook must go through an interview process, a food tasting audition, and a virtual home kitchen inspection. Periodic kitchen inspections are also conducted on a regular basis.
Cookin health & safety protocols
- Every cook is required to perform a health and safety attestation prior to opening their daily kitchen.
- Every cook is required to wear a hair restraint while preparing and cooking food.
- Every cook is required to list any common major allergens in their menus.
- Every cook is required to place their prepared foods in our Cookin bag along with a tamper proof seal.
- Every cook has access to our Cookin Onboarding Guide , which provides ongoing education on the latest health and safety protocols for the kitchen.